Picture Gallery

Thursday, July 22, 2010

High Horses

Hi it’s Wynn again. Today I will be doing the 2nd mission of Humans. So we are in the Orc encampment with Uther the cool guy(I forgot his full name)



So Uther sent his 2 best knights and in the end they died so Uther sent Arthas to lead the attack while Uther slacks in base.



So I start off the quest by building a base with some orcs attacking per time interval. But fear not because Uther is here!! so I shall build.


”Call to arms” make all my peasants into simple foot soldiers for a limited time giving me a defensive advantage


So after I build my base, the main hero appears. Blademaster! apparently he is going to sacrifice humans to summon demons and I have to go and fight him.




United we stand hahahaha. The hero died faster than normal creeps as he was heavily outnumbered.

So after I won the game, Arthas told Uther that the orcs were summoning demon but Uther did not believe it and so it becomes a whole big mess so blizzard can create Warcraft 3 the frozen throne.

Uther was too high up in “legendary” pride to believe what Arthas said and everything became a mess. Higher ups, its time to humble yourself and get of your high horses!


3 comments: