Picture Gallery

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Fairy - Night Elf

Here come the Night Elf, hi is me DeRonG I’m going to write about Night Elf the Fairy of the hidden race so enjoy reading this post.

Let me start by choosing the race to challenge up against the tough race, the Orc and the game shall start.

Let me share more about the unique power of this race, the unique power of the race fall on their Moon Well the well has the ability to heal the team when their HP went low.

Is time for some leveling by killing forest master with the team of Huntress is form.

While leveling the hero I shall build more resources and units so that I can defend against enemy attacking and at the same time can invade the enemies base in order to stop them from building more resources to win. My team consists of Huntress the land attacker has the ability to strike additional units with her bouncing glaive attacks, Druid of the Claw the land attacker has the ability to boost up nearby friendly units damage, Faerie Dragon using it for attacking air units, Druid of the Talon both land and air units has the ability to lower enemy unit’s armor by 4 and lastly a strong hi damaging land units Chimaera it also good in damaging building.

Now is time to teach the enemies some lesson.

Hit and Hit, Kill and Kill now enemies’ base becoming an empty field and the victory goes to me.


1 comment: