Picture Gallery

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Battle of the 4 Races

Hi all readers is me the battle war beginner DeRonG, this post is about the 2 different races team together and battle the 2 other reminding races to see which team is the stronger tag team race.

I will be choosing Orc and my teammate will be choosing Night Elf we are going to challenge up against Human and Undead, so read till the end and you will know the result.

The special thing about this match is the map, it is a special map that fits 4 races and the surrounding of the base is cover by trees and river in between the enemies and allied base so it is quite challenging in term of transporting units to enemy base in order to invade them, so if possible those races who has most flying units has the advantage.

My Base
Allied Base
It is the time for some hunting to train the hero, but unfortunately this map doesn't have much neutral creeps so it can only depend on invading the enemy base as soon as possible to slow them down on their building speed.
Hunting
It's always good to have 2 gold mines to speed up the collecting speed so that it can allow me to build more resources and units.
Another gold mine
While busying building the enemy send some of their flying units to slow me down on my building speed.
Enemy Flying unit attacking
When my allied was send their flying units to destroy units, the enemy send their units to invade my allied base so i send some of my units to assist him.

Enemy attacking allied base

Allied flying units destroying enemy base
Enemy units is too strong, me and my allied was able to destroy much of their building.

While our units was low in number, enemy went in to my base and start whacking my building when i try to create units to defend all of my units was killed, so it give the enemy a big opening to destroy all my building.

Building was destroyed

After my base was totally destroyed the enemy went over to my allied back and whack all of his building when he was defenseless.

Good Game we lost the match Undead and Human won...

No comments:

Post a Comment